Wednesday, September 7, 2011

memorable teacher

The teacher I remember the most is Mr. Dady. I had mr. dady for ancient world history during my freshman year. In the early days of my freshman years, I didn't really like mr. dady's class because it was my first year in high school, and the class was full of seniors, juniors, and sophomores whom I didn't know, but there were couple freshmen's who I knew. Since ancient world history was the last hour of the day, I always want get out the class and go home. But as time went on I started to know my classmates, most of the seniors, and juniors were my good friend. Since, Mr. Dady was a world history teacher me and him got along really well, because from me he would learn some Indian history from me, and I would learn some Indian history from him. His class wasn't really fun, because all we would do is take notes, so we had no fun activities or fun projects to do, but Dady made the class fun, by being easy going and giving students some freedom. Freedom like, no assigned seats, allowed to eat food, and more. I had Mr. Dady for my sophomore history class. I learned alot of things from my most memorable teacher, Mr. Dady.

1 comment: